Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Suburban Sidewalks

Wow.... followers.

I always knew they were out there. And mama bear told me I was imagining them.

Anyway, as I sit here thinking about what to write the kids are out playing with sidewalk chalk. Hmmm, maybe the followers will find that entertaining in a cutsie way.



Notice I said they were playing with chalk... not necessarily drawing on the sidewalk. Someone just likes to get it all over his hands and pants.



But dangit, he's blinking! Doesn't he know I'm supposed to post cute, darling, perfectly posed pictures? So what if the sun is in your eyes kiddo, suck it up. He obviously doesn't understand the pressures of entertaining the followers. Such a simple life they lead.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to live with blinking kids. At least it's a picture of my OWN sidewalk (not that I would suspect any persons of staging photos!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we know you're just jealous that some Amish guy doesn't have a picturesque, plowed up sidewalk handy on which to stage your blog photos.

    I hate the pressure that comes with discerning followers.
    My former pastor, also named Joe, read my stuff. And he's a member of MENSA. Bummer.

    Mr. Funny Gummy Bear probably just takes after his Barbarian ancestors on our side. They painted their faces blue too.

    ReplyDelete