Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentine's Day

I know this post is almost a month late! I am finally downloading pictures off my phone. Blogger changed its format and it is taking me a lot longer to get anything posted. Both kids classes had a party in the afternoon. Since I was helping out in the girl's class, I don't have any pictures of the boy's party.


The girl's class playing a "Minute to Win it" game on Valentine's day. Hubby and I find it amusing that the boy "R" that "happens" to be across from the girl is according to her her nemesis. I have told her that at 9 years old she is to young to have a nemesis. The boy "R" has had a crush on the girl since last year and he isn't shy about letting her know it. He sings "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" to her all the time. He is a sweet and very funny kid. Of course, this mortifies the girl.


The girl and her best friend C.

No comments:

Post a Comment