Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year...

Our new year morning started out great! The kids made us breakfast in bed. I don't have a picture, so I will tell you what they brought us. First, in my defense, we have had a lot of company at our house this week. Because of this, we have a bunch of desserts in the house. Much more than normal. The kids made us a feast of desserts. They gave us each a slice of Boston cream pie, with a brownie on top for garnish. They also included another small brownie with whipped cream and ice cream on it on the side. For balance, we also got orange juice and a yogurt. I love how their minds think! Needless to say, we needed their help eating breakfast.

Later that day, we were all sitting around (I can't imagine why we weren't out doing something after the energizing breakfast) watching football. Since both the little and big boys in the house are huge fans, we watch it as a family. The girl comes down to the family room with this cheese, cracker and fruit spread for us to snack on. If you look closely, you can see she used her butterfly tea tray to serve it on.

Hmmm...I wonder how long this will last. Or, how long my waistline can take it.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment