Thursday, July 22, 2010

Amusing Time Had By All

We went to an amusement park with some good friends. The kids and I had a great time.




My boy and my friend's girl are daredevils. They kept their hands up the entire time! As soon as they got off they both yelled...awesome and got back in line. They rode the big roller coaster about 10 times.




My girl went on once, which was very brave of her. She doesn't like roller coasters. She doesn't get that from me, or her Grandma D. As you can see from my girl's very first roller coaster ride. It was with Grandma D when my girl was two. The look on each of their faces is priceless. One of joy and the other of apprehension. It is funny, as the girl loves to be scared. I guess just not on roller coasters.

The end of a fun day at the amusement park.

No comments:

Post a Comment