Friday, April 10, 2009

A Pox On Your Vaccinations!

I'm sure this will only add to my siblings new world order/UFO/mind control/conspiracy theory about vaccinations. She's had both sets of the chickenpox vaccinations and yet...



Is there any good news from this? It is "atypical" chicken pox if it's any consolation. It's going to be so fun while mama-bear is away on the mission with our church.

Anyhoo, on a totally different note, here is my favorite sports headline of the year:

"Satan rejoins Penguins for playoffs"

1 comment:

  1. Well, not lots of sunshine and rainbows in these last two posts : (
    I'm sorry about the pox. Very funny title though.
    Your bathroom is shocking. I hope he comes to fix it.
    When does he Mama Bear leave? I'll bet she'll be glad to flee.
    Try to only post good news from now on.
    Mol

    ReplyDelete