Friday, April 17, 2009

Bathroom Complete





..except for some outlet covers, a toilet paper holder, and a rug. Anyway, I went with the frame less glass because.... well, because. It was more expensive, but the recession has brought down prices considerably. I figured I would regret not getting it later.

You know there is a hillbilly on every street. Here is one hint how to find them:



In a comical plumbing repair incident.. well, how to describe this? The connection between the PVC main and the house copper cracked causing a torrent of water. So an expandable compression fitting was brought in. The problem is that our street pressure is ridiculous (like 120 psi) so the compression fitting would expand to it's maximum length. What to do? I know, how about putting a big rock and a bucket full of broken tile on it?

So as most of you know (except for ailec.. Hi, by the way) mama bear is out of the country on a church mission (hint hint ailec) I would think most people would be smart enough not to entrust me with two kids, for a week, by myself. Well, I married for the money, not the brains. Anyway, the boy misses his mom. He doesn't so much say so as just being crabby all the time. I went in the other day to wake him up and said "Good morning!" He scowled at me and said. "No! It's a bad morning!" And things went downhill from there.

The good news of the week is as of tonight the Penguins are up 2-0 over the Flyers.

And for a totally unrelated to my life but nonetheless hilarious video:

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that was a hilarious Bruin ad! I'm still laughing.
    You say there's a hillbilly on every street. You ain't seen hillbilly, boy!

    ReplyDelete