Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

The boy lost another tooth this week. So he has a Jack o Lateran smile going on. Evidently, his previous letter to his tooth fairy left him with additional questions.

In case you aren't able to read it, here it is: Dear Tangle Goblintwist, I want your real age like 10, 12 like thoose ages. So Tangle Goblintwist can I call you Tangle G for short. What do you do with the teeth. Your friend the boy. And here's a movie for you called Monkey and Monkey. (He drew a movie scene below the letter.)

And here is Tangle G's reply. The boy, Another tooth so soon? I am ancient, that is my real age! I am so old I can't remember my age. I have been a tooth fairy for over 200 years. I was even George Washington's fairy. Yes, you can call me Tangle G. I take your tooth and make it into a star or star dust for really small teeth. The better care you take of your teeth the brighter star it is. Love, Tangle G. How many teeth do kids loose? I see an ongoing trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment