Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Party

Today for the girl's Girl Scout Meeting they went in costume and had a party. The girl is in the back row in pig tails. She went as a nerd, both the candy kind and the type like her Dad ;). She has asked me to make her a nerd costume since last Halloween. Now, crafty things is not my forte. Those projects I leave up to hubby. So, for her actual Halloween costume she will be a box of nerds candy. Hubby and I are still in the process of making it. For this party, she dressed up as a nerd with pig tails and glasses. I also bought a Halloween bag of small nerd candies. I emptied them out, with a lot of help from the kids. I then glued them onto a t-shirt I bought. The girl added leggings and saddle shoes and a double nerd costume was created. I was happy to hear all of the girls and the parents that dropped them off go "Ah, I get it your a nerd and a nerds candy". Who knew parenthood would involve actual work!

No comments:

Post a Comment