Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nostalgia

Hubby took the girl out camping on Saturday, so it was me and the boy. We spent some quality time at a local arcade where the games are only a nickel (or several nickels) to play. They have an air hockey table, so of course I challenged the boy to a game...or three. He won the first, I won the second and he squeaked by me and won by one point in last game. I loved playing air hockey as a kid. I am glad it is still around and hasn't gone the way of jukeboxes. Hubby and I had explain to the kids what a jukebox is. The boy also happens to be wearing a shirt he knows nothing about. Obviously, I bought it for him. He asked me what KoolAid is one day. I told him about KoolAid and Hawaiian Punch. I even went so far to demonstrate the Hawaiin Punch commercial. The kids just looked at me funny. Maybe one day I will go crazy and tell them about Atari!

No comments:

Post a Comment