Monday, March 29, 2010

Beware of Libraries

The boy and I were at the library today waiting for R to finish chess lessons. He is playing on one of the kids computers in the children's library area. A cute little girl his age comes and sits next to him. She starts playing the game with him. After a few minutes of watching them and listening to them talk they have the following conversation:

Girl- Do you want to be my boyfriend?
Boy- No, I love my Mom.
Girl- Are you sure?
Boy- Yeah, I really love my Mom. (at this point I think, if only he feels like this in 10 yrs)
Girl- Do you want me to be your girlfriend?
Boy- No, I already have one, her name is R and she is my sister. She has long hair that grows a lot.
Girl- My hair grows a lot and is getting longer.
Boy- No thanks, do you want a turn?

I wish I could have taped it. I was trying so hard not to smile! How innocent he is. His girlfriend, is a girl that is a friend.

1 comment: